Region

Food and Beverage Business Directory << Food Additives << Italian Wine Vernaccia

Italian Wine Vernaccia

Italian Wine Vernaccia
Rare wine but a lot appreciated: reputation writers, like Mario Soldati, and gastronomi illustrious have celebrated its virtues. In the sweet Vernaccia approximately 60% of the grapes he comes vinificato to the action of the grape harvest, while remaining 40% come subordinate to natural withering. Obtained must therefore goes we joined to the product derived from the fresh grapes. In the less amiable type the fermentation comes extended and in such a way they come lowered the percentages zuccherine. Aspect: Evanescente Spuma red, perlage enough thin and persistent. In order not to lose the fresh fragrance of the wine the taken one of spuma is obtained in short times. Red color steals intense, often crowned from purpuree shadings. Scent: Persistent of red fruit much mature one, confetture, withered red flowers, spezie. Taste: Amiable, sapido and vellutati warmth, tannins and detergents, soft body, balanced, persistent, pleasant retrogusto leggeremente amarognolo. It offers to unusual fragrance and harmony, very rarely found in least red wines existing sparkling wines

Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.

Advertisement

Try related keywords

furniture
bamboo chair
bamboo product
ab lounge
chair
bamboo table
outdoor furniture
home furniture
bamboo cabinet
aa battery
abs case
ab scissor
ab chair
bamboo flooring
ab exerciser
More...
Post your product now!

Trade Alert

Tell me about new porducts and suppliers in:
RSS Feeds


See also...