|Xanthan gum is a high molecular weight polysaccharide produced by viscous fermentation. Its unique functionality compared to other commercial polysaccharides is provided by the actual structure of the xanthan gum molecule. It is widely used as a thickener and stabilizer. Food grade xanthan gum can be widely used as salt/acid resistant thickener, high efficient suspension agent and emulsifier, high viscosity filling agent in various food and beverage. It can not only enhance the performance of water-keeping and shape-keeping, but also improve the freeze/thaw stability and mouth-feeling of food and beverage products. |
Executing standard: GB13886-92, FCCIV, Xanthan Gum FCC IV food grade
HS code: 39123900
1) Assay (on dried basis): 91.0 - 117%
2) Appearance: white to cream colored free flowing powder
3) Viscosity test: 1,200 – 1,700m Pa. s
4) Loss on drying: 13% max.
5) PH value (1% solution): 6.0 - 8.0
6) Ash: 13% max.
7) Nitrogen: 1.5% max.
8) Pyruvic acid: 1.5% min.
9) Heavy metals: 20ppm max.
10) Total plate count: not more than 2,000cfu/g
11) Moulds and yeasts: not more than 100cfu/g
12) Moisture: 13% max.
13) Lead: 5ppm max.
14) Arsenic: 3ppm max.
15) Particle size: through 80 mesh 100%
16) Salmonella: negative
17) E. coli: negative
Storage and caution:
1) Stored in the original drums or bags under the conditions of dry and
below 25° C.
2) Shelf life of at least 12 months will be achieved
3) Keep closed and avoid long time connection with air after use
4) Better to be used out within two weeks if the inner package is opened
1kg/inner hot-sealed plastic bag
25kg/outer cardboard drum or multiply paper bag
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.